If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you! The developer will also be in charge of creating the core computational logic with reusable, clear, and versatile code. We are looking for experienced developers who will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player, disciplined, with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Should have the zeal to learn new technology and build scalable applications..
What we are Looking for:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- APIs, Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture.
- Real-time Projects on Web applications (not websites).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bit Bucket, etc.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong knowledge of project management tool like Jira.
- Must be able to do sprint planning
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
Graduate in CS preferred.
Lead ( 8 to 10 years ) Projects Handled: At least 8
Sr. Developer ( 3 to 5 years) Projects Handled: At least 4
Jr. Developer ( 1 to 2 years ) Projects Handled: At least 2
Supplemental Pay Types