Why is Healpha School
but suffers with acute healthcare challenges especially in
children (1/3rd of its population). Poor HAQ health ranking.
Acute Health Issues in Children
Hearing & ENT Problems
- 2% of children are Amblyopic – a common cause of visual blindness, unless treated, can cause (one eye blind) visual impairment.
- 101 million children under 5 yrs of age are undernourished, 165 million have stunted growth, and 45 million are obese or overweight.
- 60% of the Children suffer with Dental issues.
- 30% of the Children suffer from Malnutrition.
- 46% of the Children suffer from Hearing and ENT issues.
- 25% of the Children have visual disabilities.
- 70% of the Children having hearing and visual disabilities suffer from Learning Disability.
Comprehensive Check Up