- Get aware, avoid panic, connect with Doctors and get your queries answered on Forums
- Find authentic information related to the pandemic updated by WHO and MHFW
- Free Corona self-check App help you get the instant results
- Free Person/Patient App & Doctor App
- Tele consulting Appointment with Doctors – coming soon!
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19.
COVID-19 A Global PANDEMIC
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
Healα Support COVID-19
When to seek medical care
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing,
Do not go out to public places
Seek medical attention and call in advance.
Free COVID-19 Screening: Answer Questions by Healα panel doctors
- 5,924,107 - Confirmed cases
- 362,459 – Deaths
- 213 - Countries
- 89,987 Active cases
- 71,105 Cured/discharged
- 4706 Death cases
Coronavirus disease spreads through contact with an infected person or a surface or object that has the virus on it Take below precautions to stay healthy:
Wash Hands with soap water - Wash your hands frequently (at least for 20 seconds), use a sanitizer if hand wash is not available.
Cover while coughing and Sneezing.
Stay home - Self quarantine, abstain from going out and mingling with people.
Older people, people with medical conditions like respiratory problems like Asthma / Pneumonea, Diabetes & Heart problems are at high risk.
People with above health conditions may consult a Physician or an approved health center for a Corona check.
Take a COVID-19 self assessment on the Healα App
- COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in hot and humid weather also.
- Corona Virus cannot be transmitted through Mosquito bites.
- Hand Dryers and Ultraviolet rays cannot kill the Corona virus.
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine on the body cannot kill the new coronavirus.
- Eating Garlic etc cannot prevent / Kill Corona Spread
- Antibiotics only work against bacteria DO NOT work against viruses.
- There is NO evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can transmit the coronavirus.
Corona (COVID 19) Protect Yourself
Basic protective measures against the coronavirus
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus through your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Bloom & Healα help fight against COVID-19
Healphα, a complete personal health care management app helps you monitor your health, Maintain Health records online, Book & track Doctor appointments. Maintain all prescripotions, Medical & Lab Reports and health History.
DOWNLOAD Healα app from Play Store
Doctors can see complete patient records & health history online, track booked appointments, provide consultancy, create Digital prescription with Lab Services, Medicine presctriptions and reports.
Doctors can Register and Request for Healα Dr App.